Tuesday, August 31, 2010

New Blog Coming Soon!

Okay, just what the title suggested, i'm going to move my blog soon~
My new blog is still under construction though.
It 'ate' a lot of my time & i don't know why i even bother to do it. [It was HTML, trust me. Not blogging]
Whatever it is, the new bloggie would definitely be better than this one.
BTW, my new bloggie isnt in blogspot anymore. It's..
~ you'll know later =]
Once, i've completed the site, i'll post the link in this bloggie ;) [maybe P=]

Well, it's 5 am now.. gotta go to sleep. I know... it was because of the new blogging site that took away my sleep.

Actually, i've got a couple more things to tell you readers.. but i guess i should just hold it till my new blogger's completed =(

And, I'v... *BAM*

ZzZz~ (x/)

No comments:

Post a Comment