Friday, March 5, 2010

Amazing Race BY KLBC


Cindy got this emailed to me yesterday evening & i thought it would be an interesting event. It was organized by Kuala Lumpur Baptist Church (KLBC). Just before midnight, i was finally able to form a team with Camellia & Lily. So all we have to do now is to register & pay the fees. If you're interested, let me know and i'll help you to get the registration form as well ;)

Cant wait till 20th March ^^ <3>

Then i found yet another interesting thing. I saw Dudu posted a rock climbing event in Camp5. Sounds fun & exciting. Though I've never done any rock climb before ^___^" BUT, i guess i should give it a try. So if you're interested & wants to join me, please let me know 'kay? hehehehe =P


Also, sorry (U Noe Who!) for not joining you guys @ Sungei Wang & Times Square today. seriously, i missed all the fun =( Miss you guys.


---Bye^^Bye---

No comments:

Post a Comment