Monday, March 1, 2010

Happening this Sunday ^^

1st March is finally here & it only reminds me that my sweet holiday is going to disappear soon. How sad. Looks like once my class starts, i wont be able to spend so much time on the internet anymore (this includes the Bloggy & FB) But, i'll try to find some time to update it 'often' for the sake of you readers ;) hahaha... I'm talking as if you guys will die without my Bloggy (^_^")

Since mid-term is going to over this week, Poh Lyn suggested that we hang out this Friday at Times Square & Sungei Wang (though, it's still unconfirmed). Not sure who's going too.

Then i suggest that we go hiking/paintball this weekend (Most probably Sunday)

I have yet to ask those who are going to sit for Mid-term this week. I'll just wait till their exams over before i ask (how kind of me ^^)

Hiking @ Bukit Apeh/Bukit Saga, Taman Saga there. Got waterfall too ^^ BUT the venue is yet to be confirmed!! . Interested Participants are: ME, Lily, Kah Ying, Dong, Karen, E Ling, Cheryl See, Camellia, Sue Ann, My Hiking Friend(s). [Confirmed Going: Me, Lily, Dong, K.C. (my friend)]

Actually, i was planning for Paintball game. BUT once you visit this link, you'll think that hiking is wayy better ;) http://www.mudtrekker.com/pb/index.php

But i wouldn't mind going, if most of you are interested in paintball more than hiking! I'm OKAY with both ;)

IF you're interested, & confirmed to go for hiking, you get to vote to between Bukit Tabur (@ Taman Melawati) OR Bukit Apeh (@ Taman Saga). Here's the comparison:-

Bukit Tabur: Have nice views (sunrise/sunset). Tougher but much more fun. Less packed during weekends.

Bukit Apeh: Waterfall available. Easier compared to Bukit Tabur. Not much view, just waterfall as a place of attraction. Always packed during weekends.

ANYONE IS WELCOMED!! If you're interested just let me know. You can leave me a msg @ CBox/FB/MSN/SMS. :)

P.S.: Not too late k? Pls confirm with me as soon as possible ^^

---Bye^^Bye---

No comments:

Post a Comment