Sunday, March 21, 2010

How to train a dragon (Rating: 4.5/5)

Evening everyone~!
Really tired today (& yesterday)!! Yesterday i went to Pavilion with a bunch of friends. Did a little shopping and watched a REALLY NICE (MUST WATCH) movie: "How To Train Your Dragon" in 3D!! The "Toothless" dragon was so CUTEEE!!! LOVE this movie! Funny and interesting (at least it's something different.笑).

Here's the poster in Japanese!! www
http://liveforfilms.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/how_to_train_your_dragon_ver4.jpg

Then, we had Japanese Dinner at Ichiban Boshi!
I had curry beef set. It comes along with miso soup, rice, and fruits (oh, and green tea.ww). It wasn't too spicy, so it suited my taste buds. ^^

Also, sad to say that today (Sunday) is my LAST sweet long holiday 泣き顔
All i know that-what's waiting for me ahead-is the 3 years of suffering げっそり
Hopefully stress will not build up in me, and let me complete the course in JUST 3 years time!!!笑

Well, i guess that's all for 'yesterday'! Sorry just copied and pasted this from my 'other' blog. Edited.

Today went out to Times Square too. sigh stone at Borders there dont know what to do. Then later tonight, going out again to have dinner with my relatives. Yawn~ so tiring!

See you friends on Monday!!! wakakaka

-Bye^^Bye-

No comments:

Post a Comment