Friday, April 16, 2010

Just Another Day

This week passed by so quick.
Doesn't feel like the time flies anymore... its more like "teleporting" now.. LOL

Today isn't the 'usual' Friday where my friends and I hang out together in MV/TS/wutever shopping mall - have lunch, movie & dinner together.

Reasonx:
- Some 'ppl' were bz preparing for their finals tomorrow. (T_T) - oh gud luck, btw!
- All of us P.K. dy. (XP)
- Cant go back too late... (nanti kena marah... LOL)
- Some 'ppl' were bz (7_7)

So, today after class went to the JP Club meeting. Sad to say, most of the members ffk in the last few mins. sigh. BUT, we still continue on with the meeting (Dave, KY, Ash) and later on, Lily, Ngah Xin, & Hui San joined in as well. (I bet they were too bored waiting in the library.. LOL)
Discussed about the sushi making class (which might be held 2 weeks later, so if you're interested let me know =P) and other 'future events'.

The meeting ended at 1.30pm. Then we had lunch together at UOA. KY left early, due to her massage app. at 3pm. how nice~

Fortunate for us (& unfortunate for dave) he had to fetch us 3 girls home, LOL.

After fetching Ngah Xin back home, we ciao to Lily's house and stone there for a few hours. (Oh, and the marble cake she made was quite O.K. - a bit too soggy + oily... but still the taste was O.K. LOL XD) and that reminds me of Hui San's birthday. Too bad we couldn't celebrate her birthday today. BUT PROMISE, we will celebrate it next Friday ^___^"

While we're at Lily's house, we decided to play cards and the winner will get to have the loser to do wutever he/she wants.

And with the beginner's luck of mine (as what Lily like to say), i won the first game. Luckily (for me), Dave lost. So i dont have to hold back on ordering him around + I can be more cruel & evil to him. The thing is, i haven't decide what thing i should ask him to do 4 me - but nvm, i'll think about it during the weekend. LOL. =P

BUT sadly to say, i lost in the second round. Luckily (!) it's Lily who's won. BUT who noes, wut's in her brain rite nw... T___T she can be nasty & evil sometimes...

The 'Marble Cake' BY Miss Lily Woi Gaik Li

So after that, we decided to go 'yam cha' at 'Secret Recipe'


I ordered a Chocolate Banana beverage
(Love the 'shit' joke)

Lily's Orange + Apricot = dunno wut drink..
(p.s.: 4got to take Dave's chocolate milkshake =.=")

Then after that,
Semua orang balik ke rumah masingx2. I reached home before 6.30pm. My parents going out for dinner with my relatives. After that chocolate banana, i felt kinda full so i decided nt to follow them & stayed at home.

Because they're eating vif my cousin, they left their Shih Tzu dog, "Teddy" at my place. A very cute doggie. Below's the pic of him:-

TEDDY <3

Then around 8.30pm i feel like eating something. LOL. So i made myself "Chocolate Banana" bread. LOL XD. Well, "(bread + choco spread + banana)(toasted) = delicious dinner", huhuhu...


So my dinner was all (juz) 'chocolate banana'
Extremely Delicioux~<3

Well, i guess that's it for today. Quite a long post. wut to do, 1 wk inactive dy.. LOL
So hope this post will satisfy u readers till another wk? LOL =P

I go zzz nw... dunno y lately im so tired. I think it's those medicine fault!! =.="
but oh well, i've finished it all, finally =.="
[& ya, i got better; im OK now; so no worries ;)]

Btw, hw nice, my juniors finally finished their finals & is nw havin their sweet holiday =[
Makes me jealous of them T___T"

Oh well, better off to bed nw. Nitex & sweet dreamx readers ^^

=Bye^^Bye=

No comments:

Post a Comment