Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Baking Day!!!

Class ended 1 hr earlier. Straight away go Jusco buy the ingredients needed to bake my sis a birthday cake! Not sure what to bake (brownies/cheesecake...) After a long thought, i decided to buy all the ingredients for both >.<"

So, reached home around 4.45pm. Quickly put all the needed ingredients onto the kitchen table, then suddenly heard someone calling out my name...

SHIT! Sis suddenly appeared behind me. I was like.. errr... shock? she asked what am i doing... i looked at her.. looked at the ingredients... silent for a while...

"I'm going out with my friends now. rushing. Tell mum i'm not eating at home," she told me and left.

I heaved a sigh of relief.

Then i cursed.

She'll be back home late. So no point having a cake without the birthday girl tonight. =="

Then i looked at the recipes i searched in the internet for hours. "Soft-baked chocolate cookies" same ingredients as the chocolate brownie. Cool. Then, i continued taking out the utensils needed for baking, etc.

Start to bake around 5.10pm. Finished around 7pm before dinner ^^

AND Luckily, it turned out GOOD~! BUT the portion is too much.. =="
you'll be surprised~ >.<"
guess, ill bring some for my friends tomorrow =/

So, here are the photos to replace my words ^^<3




Being playful. Created a heart-shaped cookie.




The smell was so alluring while it was still in the process of baking... >.<"



Was kinda bored while waiting for the 'next' batch. So sat in front of the 'OVEN' & cam whore? LOL XD



My First Bite~<3

The FIRST batch... Quite a lot, so need to bake a couple of times! >.<"

Then, at Jusco today, i saw something REALLY delicious!! 「本当に旨いです!」 So i thought of uploading the photos of it here as well~ =P

IT'S GREEN TEA ICE-CREAM... SEDAP~<3




Couldn't resist its temptation, so bought Haagen-Dazs [offer package (for limited time period*)] - Green Tea & Rum Raisin ~ Yummy!!!!!

Then, this coming Thursday, might be going out with Poh Lyn, they all - to Sunway, for ice-skating (^ω^) & Friday, for movie. (P.S.: No more MV pls... i'm sick of it dy... ==")

And, its been a while since i last talked to my JP friends >.<, it's been weeks! since the start of UOL [Totally busy, no time]. i miss them so much. And, i've stopped updating my 'other' blog in mixi for them. Sigh. I feel like talking to a JP people now. I miss JP Language now. Sigh. >.<" i think im losing the JP language now. AND i dont think i can talk to them for a few more weeks. Schedule full during Fridays & weekends =( 「ふふふ。。悲しいですよね?」

じゃ、今日はこれだけです。
読書をありがとう。

では、

=Bye^^Bye=

No comments:

Post a Comment