Sunday, June 6, 2010

Kickin' Ma Bloggie ^^

Time to kick my bloggie moving again~ huhuhu ^^

Gotta catch up with my studies and uni life now & i'm not happy to say that i barely touch my textbooks or even do my math tutorials; I havent get started with my Accounting; Basically, studies is -n-i-l- in my schedule.

So, decided to finish it all in 2 days? obviously impossible. BUT will try to use most of the time to study, for today & tomorrow. But my 'heart' isnt here, yet. LOL (that's why i'm blogging here, duh!)

Lately, i've been craving to drive. I dont know why. I thought of driving out today, but the 'lack of revision/study' prevented me to do so, and so, i'm here at my house, blogging instead! LOL

Also, started to play badminton recently. i find it a good work out and yeah, it was a lot of fun. Gonna find some regular kahkis for that, later on. hehehe

Badminton, Movies, Kai Kai, Yumcha, C.K, BKT, anime/manga, driving, BBQ. I guess that's not bad for my 2 weeks break. ^^

AND MY GAWD, So damn addicted to Naruto & Nodame Cantabile: Finale now. Just simply irresistible! >.<"

やっぱり、アニメはわたしのすべてだーぎゃぼー★

ムキャー☆
=Bye^^Bye=

No comments:

Post a Comment