Saturday, June 19, 2010

Tweet, Tweet - Hello!

This coming Sunday, will be helping out at the event FETE DE LA MUSIQUE which will be held in the Curve~ From 10am-2pm. So, guys better come and support us!! haha. I hope they'll just give us some easy tasks & let us live. lol. BUT, Oh well~at least the Curve is a better location compared to Low Yat (which is always fully packed with lala~ people).

Then, at night will be celebrating my Father's day ^^, huhuhu

1 thing to complain about!
WTH! CAN'T BELIEVE THERE WILL BE NO NEW CHAPTER FROM ナルト NEXT WEEK!
I've been trying to be patient for a whole week & now they're telling me to wait for 2 weeks? GTH!!! >=(

1 thing to talk about!
Also, the other day, I've found another interesting thing. +Voice. Ever heard about it? BUT, this is only for Manga fans & for those who ever wish that the Manga characters will speak out loud while reading. If you ARE, your wish has come TRUE.

FlexComix web has created another form of Manga which allows reader to listen to the Manga character's bubble speech by clicking on it. The name's "+ Voice" (Plus Voice).

I have to say the voice actor/rres really did a good job! I love their voices. If you want to try out +Voice, click here. Title: Musashi no Sen no Shimai. (The Sisters of Musashino Line). Love the art ^^<3 (Takes some time to load, though).

2 things to announce!

My driving skill is getting better and better! & Not for long, I'll be able to drive ALONE. MUAHAHAHAHA... SO, ALL DRIVERS, BETTER WATCH OUT FOR ME!!! WAKAKAKA~<3

Secondly, I got myself a TWEET TWEET!!! (And yes, it's a Twitter!!~Finally!) Add me cki3? Here is my Page.

Well, i guess that's all for today. Gotta go to MV now. Makan malam di sana ^^

=Bye^^Bye=

No comments:

Post a Comment