Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Guudddiieee daaayy ^^

I feel so happy today ^^
- No more Stomach Pain~<3 (gonna sue devi's corner for that.. ISH.. made me so damn suffering!!!!)
- Dad told me that i get to drive ALONE after 2 more times with him in the passenger seat =D YAY
- Going to Singapore this Friday. That's not such a big deal. The main thing is that i GET to SKIP class on Friday!!! YAY~<3 =D
- Naruto is going to release its new chapter soon =3
- Watched another episode of NCIS.. ohhh my gawd~G. Callen~
- The 3 hr Maths Class today was trying to hypnotize me to sleep but luckily Kah Ying was there to keep me 'awake'. hehehe ~TQ~

Been a while waiting to watch the Karate Kid movie. Going to be released tomorrow but too bad, i have something else to do and so i couldn't watch it this week. SIGH!!!! A really SAD case. =(
Then there's this A Team, the xxx, the yyy, the zzz, the (n-1), f(x),...

& oh my gawd, cant believe i have to learn Arithmetic & Geometric Progression all over again!
I've totally forgotten bout it (the formulas, etc) Sigh... it only spells out the word .B.O.R.I.N.G.

Sigh, should get to sleep now...

oh well.. that's all from me now ^^
ciaosuuu <-- from Hitman Reborn.. LOL XD

OH, & if you got watch Hitman, did you realize that the artist always paint his *ahem* in different kinds of patterns & color? hahahaha XD
The artist should give him some 'more cooler' look instead of a "γΈγ‚“γŸγ„" look =3

but oh well~hehe

-Bye^^Bye-

No comments:

Post a Comment