Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Sick of Pillsss

Got myself sick liao... sigh~
luckily, juz fever & sore throat? no flu or etc.
went to c doc yesterday after class, then tht doc told me it could be viral infection or dengue fever!!! shit right?

but he said there's a possibility tht it's dengue fever if im still sick on thurs..
fortunately, i 'think' my fever has gone down... now okok dy... same goes for my sore throat ^^

What i dont understand is that, why he gave me antibiotics if he suspects me havin viral infection. -antibiotics are useless against tht & it could also worsen the condition if taken. Next, he gave me 4 packets of meds: antibiotics, fever, sore throat & throat pain. Dont ask. me too, doesnt know the difference between sore throat and throat pain med.

OK, so im fine with it, but wuts killing me now is that i have to take 23 pills a day. antibiotic:2pills; 3 times a day; fever:2;4x; sore throat: 2;3x; throat pain: 1;3x.

That doc's crazeee, isnt he?
but oh well, i still eat it since i want to get well soon. i dont want to catch a flu later on too.

SIGH
Gotta get well soon, since this fri gonna meet up vif e ling to watch movie @ MV ^^ long time no c her liao. dunno how much she've changed. =P

Oh, and this sat, my 'juniors' will be sittin for their final exams hahahaha.. gotta wish them gud luck too XD

Well, that's all for today. Tends to get sleepy after takin these meds.. sigh... wanna do my homework also cannot... LOL XD [all these excuses; actually i was being lazy =P]

See you~

=Bye^^Bye=

No comments:

Post a Comment