Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Finally PASSED My Driving Test!!!!!

I was so nervous once i reached there - no practice for 3 weeks! I wondered if I could still remember how to drive LOL XD Actually there should be 2 hours practice on the day before, but it was canceled (And I'm happy it did, saved my $$$) Also, luckily, the car I was given today seems to be a bit 'new' and it's a lot better than the crappy old car I once drove!

I passed everything in first attempt AND I'M HAPPY THAT I DID!!! OH, and I was happy when people were looking at me in awe when i came out of the car after completing everything ;) I was number 4, so there were quite a lot of people watching (#>.<#) Huh... i feel so relieved after i passed everything. No more driving tests or idiot classes. AND i'll get my P driving license in 3/4 days later. The aunt will be delivering my P license to my doorstep (how nice of her ^_^) So next time when I hang out with you guys, i can drive myself if i have a car. No more troubles - Especially to E Ling (>.<) So E Ling, i can fetch you next time when we hang out together.. wakakaka... Oh, and thanks to my friends who wished me the day before my driving test ^^ your luck is very much appreciated! lol XD So, I'm going to wish them:- >> AARON - EMO GUY - GOOD LUCK IN YOUR MIDTERM & DRIVING TEST!
>> KENT FO - GOOD LUCK IN YOUR DRIVING TEST IN MARCH 1ST
>> JAMEX - GOOD LUCK WITH 'HER' WAKAKAKA
>> HUEY JEEN - GOOD LUCK IN YOUR EXAMS IN UK
>> And for those sitting for/going to sit for MIDTERM - I WISH YOU ALL GOOD LUCK :)

P.S.: Will update again ;)

---Bye^^Bye---

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete