Thursday, February 25, 2010

Good Discovery

It was a 'Discovery Day' for me, yesterday. I found out a couple of interesting things and i was glad that i did some research. まず第一に、最近私は日本語でタイピングができるようになりました。 <- It means: First of all - recently, i learned how to type in Japanese using the computer's keyboard ;) it can be set in the control panel system. It may look complicating at first but trust me, it was so damn freaking simple!! So now i can write in Japanese 「日本語」 OR English 「英語」 without a hassle!! Hurray <3!!

Next, i found out this website: http://thejapanesepage.com/node/kanji/dictionaryframe.htm <- a very useful site for those who wants to study Kanji 「漢字」or Chinese characters.

Third, i met a Japanese teacher ^^ And he is willing to teach me Japanese for FREE! Both in writing and conversing! His English is quite good too (but his speaking skill... ahem*), BUT STILL, as long as we can still understand each other, it's OK!

Fourth, most of you must have realized that there's a new banner on top of my Bloggy. Yes, i designed it, AND NO, i didn't copy and paste it from any websites! The Japanese sentence there was the first sentence written when i first got to write in Japanese using my keyboard. It means: "What I love most is your smile." Simple but I love it.

Fifth, I've decided to join Loyal Kiss [http://z10.invisionfree.com/Loyal_Kiss/] A group which provides free scanlations and translation on Mangas [One of their projects is Kimi ni Todoke 「君に届け」. So i would like to join in that project]. I've yet to take the 'test' required for recruitment because I'm worried about 'time'. There's less than a month's time before my degree starts. I'm not sure i will be able to spend more time on that. BUT I'd like to do it now, since I'm still having my sweet holiday, and i could improve my Japanese too. Oh well, might as well toss the coin to decide ;)

Sixth, I’m planning to create my own Bloggy Skin. SO, if any of you know any websites for such tutorial. It would be a great help ;)

Well, I guess that’s all for today. I’ll write again soon ;)

Thanks for reading my Bloggy!

「私のブログ読んでくれるありがとうー!

No comments:

Post a Comment