Monday, February 22, 2010

My First Bloggy =P

This may seem odd to some friends of mine, as I, Cheryl Leong would start my own bloggy and is filling it with all the craps I could think of. Not even knowing if there will be a single person reading my bloggy. So please comment every time you read my blog.. hahaha XD (I’ll treat you McDonald’s 1 Sundae Cone Ice-cream – but for a limited time period only!)

There are 3 reasons I started this blog:-
1) I have too much free time (I guess…)
2) I was bored (most of my friends started their degree programmes… I feel kind of left out!)
3) I am crazy (definitely…)

So since this is my first post, I’m tired/lazy to type any more of this =.=

Can I just end here? I promise I’ll post more after this.. hahaha.. if I feel like it… =P

---bye^^bye---

1 comment:

  1. Cheryl! So glad that you finally have a blog!! Hehe..I am so happy for you!! Cant wait to see more of your stuff on9..

    Do keep in touch kay! And of course, smile always!

    ~ James Ee

    ReplyDelete